Click Here to watch Dave Gunning hand the Sconestone to Jayson Baxter, the 19th Keeper of the Sconestone.
Click Here to watch Jayson Baxter, host of Breakfast Television in Halifax, Nova Scotia talk to Warren MacLeod about the Sconestone.
Click Here to watch George Canyon talk about the Sconestone and his pledge of kindness.
Click Here to view videos of Tamas Szalay's time with the Sconestone in Hungary.
Click Here to view touching videos of Maria Kantha's time with the stone in Slovakia.
Click Here to view videos of the Scottish Parliament passing a motion commending the Sconestone on its Journey of Kindness.
Click Here to view Bruce Guthro describing the sconestone and another video showing the launch of the Sconestone on its Journey of Kindness.
DAVE GUNNING HANDS THE SCONESTONE TO JAYSON BAXTER, THE 19TH KEEPER OF THE SCONESTONE
JAYSON BAXTER, THE 19TH KEEPER OF THE SCONESTONE TALKS WITH WARREN MACLEOD, CREATOR AND FOUNDER OF SCONESTONE
WHAT IS THE SCONESTONE AND ITS PRESENTATION TO THE FIRST KEEPER, THE REVEREND NEIL GALBRAITH
1. Bruce Guthro, the singer for the celtic rock band Runrig, describes the Sconestone and its Journey of Kindness.
2. The Sconestone is presented by the First Minister of Scotland, Alex Salmond, to the first keeper of the Sconestone, Reverend Neil Galbraith on August 29th, 2009 at the Runrig rock concert in Scone Palace, Scotland.
SCOTLAND, NOVEMBER 2009 - THE SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT PASSES A MEMBERS MOTION COMMENDING THE SCONESTONE AND ITS JOURNEY OF KINDNESS
1. Linda Fabiani (Scottish National Party MSP) tables a members motion to the Scottish Parliament in November 2009 commending the Sconestone and its Journey of Kindness.
2. Margaret Mitchell (Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party) responds to Linda's motion.
3. Rob Gibson (Scottish National Party) responds to Linda's motion.
4. Robin Harper (Scottish Green Party) responds to Linda's motion.
5. Michael Russell (Scottish National Party) closes the debate on Linda's motion.
1. 2. 3.
SLOVAKIA, NOVEMBER 2009 - MARIA KANTHOVA, THE 8TH KEEPER PUT TOGETHER A GREAT COMPILATION VIDEO OF HER TIME WITH THE STONE AND THE CHILDREN OF KOMARNO
1. Maria Kanthova, the 8th keeper of the Sconestone from Komarno, Slovakia, put together this great compilation video of her time with the Sconestone.
2. Maria Kanthova introduces the Sconestone to the children of Komarno, Slovakia.
HUNGARY, OCTOBER 2009 - TAMAS SZALAY, THE 6TH KEEPER TOOK A COUPLE OF VIDEO CLIPS OF HIS TIME WITH THE STONE
1. Tamas and his good wife Judit gave the Sconestone to the Clown Doctors to spend some time with children in hospital in Budapest, Hungary.
2. After his time with the Sconestone, Tamas drove from Budapest in Hungary down to Deva in Romania to deliver the Sconestone to Bojte Csaba, the 7th keeper of the Sconestone.
3. A local tv station filmed Tamas and Judit spreading the word about Sconestone and the Journey of Kindness.
1. 2. 3.
CANADA, FEBRUARY, 2010 - 16TH KEEPER, GEORGE CANYON TALKS ABOUT THE SCONESTONE AND HIS PLEDGE OF KINDNESS.